
Well, smell it at least. Travis the painter was here yesterday!
Again, I'm glad that's not my job! It almost was, but it's not, and that's what matters. But sorry Travis, this post isn't about you, that's next time. This post is about the wizards behind this whole magical kitchen transformation idea in the first place. We, no sorry, they are nearly done and I almost forgot I hadn't taken any photographic evidence of these phantoms yet! Other noteworthy things that can also be found in the following pictures are my new sink, countertops, and tile backsplash!! So here they are in all (or at least some) of their glory!
Steve

and
Spencer

These guys deserve every single bit of credit here! I haven't mentioned Spencer before, but that's because we knew Steve first. It'd probably be the other way around if we'd known Spence. If their business (Tiek Built Homes) had a website I'd put it here. Sadly they don't, they're kinda busy right now. But I figured out that if you click around Steve's Blog you'll find some cool projects they've done! My favorite is the recent exterior job they did on someone's house including adding gables - again, a magical transformation. So stop by! And if you like what you've seen then tell them! That makes people feel good :)

3 comments:
Thanks for all the great pics Julie! They're awesome and the work these guys have done is so awesome! What a beautiful kitchen and dinig area you'll have! I love it! That little Braxton is such a cute little chub! :o)'XOXO'
Love,
Mom
Your kids are SO cute! I wish I could see them more often..and the kitchen. I DO find it fascinating, keep the pictures coming.
I want to know 'when' you are going to post pictures of the finished product! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)
Post a Comment