Then later that night (cue the choir of angels singing - Aaaaaaaaahhh):
So in light of the upcoming drudgery of prepping for painting I thought I'd share a little chuckle I had yesterday. A cute little Beetle, not a care in the world on this sunny Sunday morning:
I had to take a second look to figure out what she was dragging behind her. When I managed to rip my camera out of my bag I realized I needed to change 3 lanes to make my exit and so this isn't the best shot, sorry. If you take a close look you might be able to make out the gas pump that's still sticking out of the gas tank, and that's the length of hose that comes with it after the safety mechanism pops off just in case someone does something like speed away without paying for gas on a Sunday :)
Next stop, Countertop Heaven - see you there!
3 comments:
Julie, your cabinets are BEE-utiful, I'm so happy for your heavenly kitchen dreams to be coming true. Also, Jordan has totally driven off with the gas hose. Well not OFF off, just far enough for the hose to rip right off. Then I gather there was enough shouting and waving of arms to get him to stop, he had to fill out a report! Luckily I wasn't with him at the time, that's just the kind of thing that would embarrass the heck out of me. Oh, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't on a sunday.
Julie I LOVE your cabainets. They are so spectacular! Having the new ambiance of the kitchen will only enhance the delicious meals you will prepare! You'll be the 'queen' of your kitchen! :o)
I laughed at the picture with the gas hose hanging out. I'm sure that person was shocked when they arrived home. I 'roared with laughter' at Lisa's comment. My first thought was, 'Oh, poor Jordan was probably tired coming home from work and at least he filled the tank so his wife had a car full of gas.' At least she wasn't along and he was spared the chastisement of his mistake. Whew!' I love you Lisa and Jordan!
I love you too Julie!
Love,
Mom :o)
Kitchen cabinets look beautiful. I could sense the heavenly aura from the pictures!
My Mom regularly drives away from the gas station with the pump still attached to the suburban. It's always embarassing, but makes for a good story. And I love nothing if not a good story!
Post a Comment