
I need to break up the blog with some pictures of something other than my kitchen. I find it fascinating, but chances are I'm one of the few. So I came across this game on another blog I like to frequent, Chickpea Studio, and had to try it out. Give it a go, unless you actually have other exciting things to do on a Friday night. Obviously I don't.
The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.
The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.
Isn't it all too sad that my favorite dessert closely resembles poop balls? Well, it wouldn't be the first time I suppose (anyone familiar with preparing Mom's famous peanut-butter balls would know). And for those of you that don't recognize her, I want to be Kerri Walsh when I grow up. But since she already is her, I'm trying to figure out to become her best-friend/twin/body-double (which are all just about as likely as being her anyway, huh?). For now I'm describing myself as the ostrich, but the caption it had on Flickr said, "Tall chick with highlights." Either way, that's me in a nutshell, wouldn't you say? Also, I'm fairly certain Bob already knows about my celebrity crush, but I guess the cat's outta the bag now!
2 comments:
What a fun game! I'll totally have to give it a go, up to now I've been VERY flickr timid. Time to man up I guess. Speaking of manning up, good call on Gerard Butler, yum! I always love him but never quite think of him come celebrity crush listing time, dag.
I love your blog! Those little grandsons are such a pair of cuties! Good thinking Bob with the tag-along-stroller/tricycle combo!
Julie-hubba, hubba, hubba! Dang good looking actor!
Love ya!
Mom :o)
Post a Comment