I’ve missed sitting down and taking a minute to document the miscellany in my life. I need more direction, apparently. I might have found some – just maybe.
Have I mentioned yet how much I adore FREE printables?! I’ve borrowed her stuff before, so I decided to poke around a bit more and found all kinds of fun stuff.
Bob will probably tell me it’s not very free when you have to pay a pretty penny for color toner in a laser printer, but right now I think I’m pretty thrifty/resourceful/clever.
I’m off to plan some things to blog about around here…
3 comments:
Yay, plan away! I've missed reading about your lifes miscellany.
Oh, and I ADORE book plates. Anything libraryish and I'm all over it. I still want to get one of those good kachunky stamps, ya know what I mean? Not that I'd actually use it on any of my books, but, maybe whenever you came into town we could use it to play library, like in the good ol days:)
Oh Julie...how we missreading about your family life! I am a bit of a slouch in that I have 'not' posted a lot lately. I do love a good read! I finished that book Lisa gave me for Mother's Day. I hope you'll read it too. I love early west American history! I think I would have done well shooting a rifle and handling a side arm! :o) Can you envision it? Mom out there is her long skirts and telling old scally wags and varmits to 'git!' :o)
Kyle says the same thing about the ink, I just roll my eyes. :0)
Post a Comment