There’s just something about those bolts of fabric all lined up perfectly on every wall. I shouldn’t even mention the effect fat quarters have on me, but I could almost eat ‘em they look so good. I actually won some fabric a few years ago…fingers crossed it’s the $100 shopping spree this year!
I love a good excuse to visit a cozy quilt shop, especially if I’ve already been there and know how inviting it is:
- American Quilting — Orem (check)
- Broadbents — Lehi (check)
- Corn Wagon Quilt Co. — Springville (double check)
- Elaine's Quilt Block — Cottonwood Heights
- Material Girls Quilts — South Jordan (check)
- Mormon Handicraft (check – wait, new location, uncheck!)
- Pine Needles — West Jordan (check)
- Piper's Quilts & Comforts (check)
- Quilter's Haven — Bountiful
- Quilts, etc.– Sandy
- Sew Sweet — Tooele (who the heck goes to Tooele?)
- Stitching Corner — Orem (what? how have I never been here?!)
- Thimbles and Threads — Draper (check)
- Village Dry Goods — Brigham City
- Whimsy Cottage — SLC
4 comments:
You and Lisa would do well together! I hope you win the shopping spree! Whoopee! What fun! :o)
We would do well together, and I hope you win too! And I hope you send me one cute yard from your winnings! Although, let's face it, that would probably be about 1/10 the worth of your winnings, which seems rude of me. Alright, forget sharing the yardage, but I hope you win anyway.
And I am so with you on the fat quarters, and the jelly rolls, seriously!
Of course you know how I feel about fabric stores ... 'feeding frenzy'! Have FUN.
Oh Julie, we have so much in common! :)
Post a Comment