Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Hearts


The little boys will be celebrating at school tomorrow so we’ve been getting our valentine on around here.  Zack has been so excited about giving his friends these funny little owls and cute zebras since we found them a few weeks ago.  And what’s more…they’re free printables.  Now that’s love.

I also came across a sweet little article that reminded me to stop and enjoy/love the journey with my little people (and my husband for that matter), in light of the holiday festivities.

Wishing you a Happy Valentine’s Day!

3 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

That was such a cute post! I'd only add '1' more thing to that awesome article, 'find joy' even if you have to make yourself 'smile'. Starting with a 'smile' actually makes you feel better! Our lesson in RS last Sunday was 'finding joy' and the young mom (age 28 and expecting #4) said how difficult life's been and everything becomes routine and she read some church articles on joy and she said it really changed her attitude and she even smiled when her daughter threw up all over her! I can't say I've smiled when that's happened! Happy Valentines! :o)

Lindsay said...

So cute! And free too. You can' beat that.

Mom and Dad said...

I quite enjoy both your pictures and thoughts, Julie. Thanx for taking the time to post. It's a real blessing in this Grandmas' life.