"Let me get that for you, Braxton."

"Here'a a good spot for that, Braxton."

"Um, it looks like you're going to need my assistance, Braxton."

I can't say I blame him. I'm having a hard time accepting the fact that my baby is now 2 years old and capable of a lot more than I give him credit for. He's still such a small fry, but a smart little cookie all the same. He talks up a storm and loves to do anything and everything his big brother is doing. Even though it seems they fight constantly they give each other the biggest hugs and smiles pretty often too. But boy, why do they have to grow up so fast?
3 comments:
What cute little boys! Zachary is getting so tall! It won't be long until Braxton catches up! Good things come in 'small' packages! He's small now but too soon he will be tall too! I'm afraid there's not much you can do to keep them from growing up too fast! It happens whether we are ready or not! :o)
Oh my sweet wittle bubs, happy birthday. I am counting the days until I can pester you with showers of cheeksy kisses. Loving and missing you SO much, crazy auntie Lisa, MWA!
Happy Birthday Braxton you are so cute!
Post a Comment