I hate that I wasn't there too. Happy Birthday baby! Oh, and there should definitely be more things in this world to call SuperBubs, it's only the greatest name I've ever heard:)
Loved all the pics! You have beautiful children! Oh, handsome I should say, for the boys! :o) I hope someone ate of piece of birthday cake for me. The closest I got was through pics, love it! :o) Love ya! Mom :o)
2 comments:
I hate that I wasn't there too. Happy Birthday baby! Oh, and there should definitely be more things in this world to call SuperBubs, it's only the greatest name I've ever heard:)
Loved all the pics! You have beautiful children! Oh, handsome I should say, for the boys! :o)
I hope someone ate of piece of birthday cake for me. The closest I got was through pics, love it! :o)
Love ya!
Mom :o)
Post a Comment