Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Now that’s gratitude, baby!

We're headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house soon and I'm not even packed yet. I have been running around for days trying to get everything ready and/or done, but of course I'm way behind. Mostly because I get so darn distracted by blogs! So while I go finish packing, here's something for you to do while I'm trying to be productive:

In the mood for a heart-wrenching, tear-jerking read to get you in the spirit of giving thanks?! Sure you are - trust me!

One of my mission buddies and his wife recently had their first baby. So exciting for them! Turns out it was a nail-biting experience too. Got a few minutes? Totally worth it, at least I think so. But it’s best to start at the beginning and join them on their journey to present day, unless of course you’re one of those people that like to know the ending first.

But I’m pleased to report it’s a happy ending, or beginning really.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Well, that's my morning completely shot. Thanks a lot sis! Don't you know that I'm obsessed with babies and was compelled to read this whole entire thing in one go? Don't you know that since giving birth to Adelaide any semblance of emotional control is NONexistant? Which means I've been sitting at this computer for heaven knows how long, crying my eyes out like some sort of crazy person!
But I do think it was worth it:)
What a beautiful baby, what a lovely and STRONG couple. A great lesson in faith and gratitude.
I love you sis, and hope you were able to finish getting ready for your trip. Here's hoping it's a smooth one!