I'm officially finished with my Fall semester.
I took my last final this morning. Whew! What a load off! I can't say that I aced it, but I filled in a few bubbles, drew a few pictures, and even drew a few blanks (drats!) and now I'm officially done!
Now I can finally get ready for Christmas. Too bad it's next week! But that's okay because I have no committments. No schedule. No homework. And absolutely NO studying hanging over my head. Finally. All the wee hours of the morning for whatever I want! Sleep? Not hardly! There's making and sewing and wrapping and maybe even reading (for pleasure!) to be done!
Ahhhh...vacation, how I've longed for these days!
Merry Christmas to all!!!
Oh, have I mentioned that Braxton can walk now?!
It's Dad's fault.
1 comment:
So cute! Zachary has a train under his tree! He loves trains!
I can't beleieve Braxton is walking already, but then he's 13 months old too! Wow! He sure turned '1' in a big hurry!
Post a Comment