Okay, so maybe not brand new, but a little different. I took off a couple inches and then had my stylist show me how the heck you curl your hair with a FLAT iron. I had no idea you could do that. All this time I thought it was just to make unruly hair FLAT. Well according to Zack, "Mom, you got crazy hair! It's curvy all over!" But Bob gets the prize for guessing what it really is, my attempt at copying my dear Jen's hairdo :) He really did. It took him the whole day to figure it out on his own, but when he did he said, "I just realized who you remind me of. Jen Pear!"
Here's to you Jen, for making my day ;)
5 comments:
look at you all fancy fancy, and curling ones hair with a straightening iron!?! i've never heard of such madness! but ya look great!
So I get the bad sister of the year award. I thought it looked cute today and a bit different and was going to say something. However, every time I ask you if you've cut, colored or done something with your hair, you tell me no. So I'm beginning to think I'm crazy. It does look cute though. I really like it. I love the picture!
Wowsa! Wowsa! Bob better lock you up you gorgeous thing! Quite stunning! :o) I love it!
Love ya!
Mom :o)
So cute! YOu will have to teach me I have been wondering the same thing about a straight iron! So cute!!!
Okay, so I was looking at your new "do" and it looks totally fab. And of course I'm uber excited that you like my hair enough to attempt to do your own version of it. The funny thing is...when I saw your "curvy" hair I thought to myself "hmm, maybe I should do what she's doing".
So how does one go about curling hair with the flat iron? I've been told it can be done but haven't figured it out yet.
And a huge Kudos to Bob for figuring it all out. He's amazing!
Post a Comment