Zack’s gymnastics class had their big show last week. They learned all sorts of skills during the semester and then they put them all together for “routines” that they performed for all the parents at the finale. You probably won’t find these performances as adorable as I do, but just in case…
We begin with the Balance Beam Routine:
Zack is a caterpillar crawling on twig, but then he becomes a magnificent butterfly and spins around to show his bright red wings to the world. TaDa!
Next up, the Bars Routine:
Zack attempts a no-handed move…good thing Mr. Nate is there!
And for his final performance, the Floor Routine:
Zack executes a tricky backwards somersault followed by some fancy toe kicks, a knees-up jump, a forward roll and a few donkey jump-kicks. TaDa!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
4 comments:
Ack! I could die from total cute CU-HUTE overload. Good job Zack!!!! Can't wait to see you guys!
Way to go Zachary! Great job! You'll have to perform some of those tricks when you see me soon! I'll have a front row seat to watch! :o)
That is super cute. And very cool. Have a good Christmas you guys!
Wow that sure looks fun. Do they let adults take that class? I am getting stiff in my old age and could use a workout. Zack could teach me a few tricks!
Post a Comment