Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So I'm qualified now, right?

These dang things have been consuming my life lately.
Lesson Plans. Ugh.
But I'm officially done with you overly-organized, analytical and redundant UVU Lesson Plan Template you! And it's a good thing too, because I just about slit my wrists on those darn prongs in your blasted portfolio.
Now I can finally give my little couch potato some quality attention.

At least until Student Teaching next month...

what was I thinking?!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, I was thinking that you are pretty amazing sister, way to go!

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

efore I could read this I had to wash my hands. I'm making 'Buck Eyes'! To my children they call them 'peanut butter balls!'...

Good job Julie! You are so close to your amazing goal! Just keep praying (as I am)that it will all stay together until that 10 week teaching slot is done! What a cute little Zachary!:o) xoxoxoxo

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

You are going to love student teaching. It feels so good to finally be in a classroom and stop making those STUPID lesson plans. The funny thing is, when you are actually teaching you really just go with the flow and don't use the LP. Good luck let me know where you are going to teach.

Sara said...

Wahoo!! Congratulations Julie! One more milestone down!