Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Computer Nerd


Thanks to my handsome and talented husband, who happens to be a computer nerd, I've finally fixed the travel log pictures (days one AND two) for your viewing pleasure. They are now clickable if, in fact, you are actually interested in reading them. And let me just say that anyone that has the guts to tinker with "the code" is a hero in my eyes. As well as a computer nerd. 'Cause it scares me to death, but I do feel just the teensiest bit more computer savvy thanks to Bob's patience and quality instruction in programming for 20 minutes.

2 comments:

bizyscissors said...

Mike knows how to do that stuff too how do you think I get my stuff done!:)

Lisa said...

The mysteries of the universe are finally unlocked! Or at least the mysteries of the ward road trip, good times, goooood times:) And high fives to Bob for those mad computer skills.