Friday, July 25, 2008

Noteworthy

Sometimes it's really a struggle for me to blog. Will anyone care? Is this interesting to anybody besides me? I can only hope that you're here because you're addicted to reading blogs as much as I am and you just like seeing that there's something new. So without further ado, here's something new and "note"worthy (ha, I kill me sometimes!).


This guy is so funny and just seems to be getting bigger everyday. Braxton got his two bottom teeth AND started crawling around the 4th of July (I did my best to stunt his growth - why do they have to grow up?!) and now he's pulling himself up on anything and anyone. Just ask Zack. We were getting things done around the house a few days ago, namely moving the dining room furniture back into the actual dining room, and Bob was being ambitious. He was moving all kinds of furniture and realized that we'd been hiding quite a bit of it in his office. Next thing I know, he's dragging out this broken keyboard (thanks Kogers!) we've been holding on to for at least a year in hopes that he could fix it. And lo and behold, he did. I don't know exactly how, but it had something to do with the speakers which don't really matter because now it's hooked up to our stereo. The boys absolutely love it, mostly because of the wicked cool "drums" option on it. Thanks for fixing it Bob!!

Also, I couldn't let you go without showing you one of the final touches in the kitchen. The painters finally came back to REpaint! It's pretty awesome. The texture is amazing, but sadly the pictures don't do it justice. Thanks Steve, for still being friends and for saving Christmas. Yay for green suede!

Zack has assumed the responsibility of informing anyone that enters our kitchen of the colors it is and has been.

Zack's favorite place to be! Mine too.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I CARE! It doesn't matter what it is, I ALWAYS CARE! I love when you update! Your boys are seriously too cute, hooray for keyboards that sound like drums! Your kitchen looks lovely, I can't wait until the next time I'm down there to see it for myself, and hopefully by then Zack will still want to tell me about the colors, I wouldn't want to feel left out:)

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

I'm addicted to checking blogs on a 'daily' basis! I always look forward to 'new posts' from everyone! I know what a sacrifice of your time it is to post, so a BIG "THANK YOU!" We all love reading them!

The boys are getting so big, kind of sad, but good too. Having Kirsten being infant size for over 3 years was fun but sad in a way not to see her grow too. Now she's a very petite 18 year old! :o)

No red in your kitchen anymore???
It was so, so, well, so RED! I love the green and I'm sure Bob loves it even more! Good job!

I love Zachary's shirt. I 'DID SURVIVE' that ride and I'll never do it again! :o)
Love ya!
Mom

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Your kitchen looks AWESOME!! It has certainly come along way from when you guys first moved in. I love that you are blogging. I can't believe how cute your boys are, we totally have to hang out. Jackson needs to have a boy to play with it. Give me a call sometime.

Janette Reeves said...

Your little guys are super cute!

amanda said...

hey julie-it is I Amanda, visiting your cute little blog via lisa! what a fun, cute little family you have. i just laughed when i saw that old picture of you and your family back in the day. your family was and is so great. my dad still talks about your dad big a great help when he was bishop and your mom being the best and most organized YW leader ever. but your welcome to check out blog out. have a great day.