A crazy thing happened the other day, okay, last week. I invited my long lost friends Maino and Laura over to my house and they took me up on it! The last time I saw these two kids was before my mission, which would have been 2001! Wow, I'm a great friend right? If I remember right it was Maino's idea, he's always doing things like keeping in touch. But hey, Laura and I send Christmas cards! So since our last reunion Laura has two beautiful kids and one heckuva funny husband (which she actually had the last time I saw her too) and Maino has been married to his cutie pie Chelsie for nearly a year! Well Maino and Chelsie are moving to Portland in about a week so I had to do something before I don't see them all again for too many years. I made them all drive down to see my kitchen...I mean me...I mean each other!

Chelsie - Maino - Laura - Ella
You know you've got awesome friends when you can go years without seeing each other and then when you see them again it's like you just saw them. I love that. Not the go-years-without-seeing-each-other part, but the part where we can just pick up right where we left off. No awkwardness or ice-breaking, just being ourselves! I like to think our families felt the same way.

Ella feeling comfortable around friends
Kevin (Laura's husband) in heaven in the massage chair

Zack and Cohen (Laura's son) playing Wii Tennis
1 comment:
Hey Julie! I didn't even realize you had a blog...how fun! I can't believe how big Zack is! He's come a long way from his first home teacher:) You guys look like you are having so much fun! And I LOVE your kitchen, I am dying to do ours but will be a while. It's fun to have a way to keep up with you guys now!:)
Post a Comment