The whole reason for wanting to go to this festival was because of the jousting (which was just as awesome as we expected it to be), but it pains me just a bit that I had to fork out a pretty penny to get in while my sister was able to see them for “free” last year when they came to her kids’ elementary school.
Zack manned the camera while I manned the baby and stroller.
Captain Jack Sparrow (next to his ship) – who incidentally ALSO has come to my sister’s kids’ school, but I got to see him that time AND get my picture taken with him while he mumbled “…and really bad eggs.” (I had a hard time convincing myself it wasn’t really Johnny Depp!)
Braxton was so excited to get his picture taken in the Gladiator’s armor – but he had to have a little help so he wasn’t crushed under the weight of it!
(if you look closely you’ll see the Queen admiring our young soldier…yep, just behind that authentic camping chair)
But Zack’s favorite part of the whole festival?
Nice.


No comments:
Post a Comment