It was a doubly special day on Sunday, March 4th. Zachary got to share his 7th birthday with Ivy’s blessing day. Sadly, I didn’t think to take ANY pictures that day. So we dressed up Ivy again today. It’s my blessing dress I wore when I was a baby, thanks to my mom who saves sentimental things like that.
It kind of pains me to post a picture that I took and put it anywhere near these delicious ones (even if I do say so myself) taken by Bob’s sister, who was super awesome and took these 2 weeks ago during our annual girls’ weekend with all the sisters-in-law and Bob’s mom.
I feel just a tiny bit bad that my absolute favorite is this next one (just ignore my arm, since this wasn’t a serious candidate for Photoshop). Lindsay put it perfectly, saying she looks like an angry little garden gnome. For some reason, I can’t get enough of this little gnome.
3 comments:
Ohhh, she's sooo darling!!! I loved all the pictures! Wow, that dress was short! Ivy is growing fast! That last picture in the giant tea cup is so precious. Ivy looks like, 'I don't want any more of this photo shoot stuff!' lol :o)
My favorite is also the angry little garden gnome.
I didn't even notice the arm. why are blessings day so.. get them in the dress and out before they poop in it kind of a day. at least thats how it is for me. she is so cute.
Post a Comment