It’s a known fact that we like ourselves some coupons – homemade coupons, that is. We’ve raised our kids to understand the value of a homemade coupon as well.
For Christmas, the little boys got classes at The Little Gym from their Grandmas and Grandpas. So since you can’t wrap up a class – cue the coupons!
(How do YOU say coupons? I say “cue”pons, but Bob says “coo”pons. He’s right, isn’t he? It’s okay.)
I’ll tell you that Zack is certain these coupons are really valid because he asked if I brought them with us on the first day of class.
Braxton is in a sports skills class. They teach the little guys different sports and the rules that go with each one as well as good sportsmanship. They call themselves the Cracker Jacks.
I will also tell you that the sport his class is working on right now makes me nervous:
Braxton has class first, which is why I have Zachary doing some of the camera work – he was willing to take video the entire time! So I just had to remind him to stop recording every now and then so that these videos weren’t 1 hour long. Yep, 1 hour. This is the only place I know of that does 1 hour classes – enough time to learn something, practice it AND play!
Zachary does the elementary gymnastics class for boys, also known as Hot Shots. His class is made of up of 6 and 7 years olds that couldn’t be happier bouncing off the walls!
Both boys have Mr. K as their teacher, but Braxton has Miss Rae too. I adore the teachers here. Zack did gymnastics here when he was 3 1/2 – he’s been asking to go back for the last three years. Only one of the teachers is still around since then, but we love the new ones just as much as the first ones.
Zack has class right after Braxton, so he was excited to get a turn being the camera man. The only problem is that Braxton really prefers making movies of himself. So between me recording left-handed while juggling Ivy and the boys budding cinematography skills we make a slightly dizzying film crew.
Braxton does his best to steal the spotlight in this video. If you watch closely you’ll see both boys performing their trick at the exact same time ;-)
So a huge THANK YOU to the grandmas and grandpas that made this winter SO much better!






1 comment:
WOW! That was great! They looked like they were having sooo much fun! Who knows we may see them in the olympics one day!
Post a Comment