There’s always a party or craft or something to plan for at school, so I’ve always got to be ready for the next holiday/season around the corner. Sometimes I wonder if I should just flip my calendar over a month early so I’ll be way ahead of the game. I haven’t done that yet, but I’m so on top of Valentine’s day this year that I couldn’t help but boast. And then share some of the super duper cute ideas out there that I didn’t think of myself but am totally using:
My girl Amy already has a helpful list with several links:
Love her owls!
I used these in 2009 (but she made more for 2010):
Then I came across a few more ideas I showed my boys:
Cute treat bag toppers (good for non-edible treats too)
Love this “wheelie” cute idea!
And you KNOW I’m giving every one of my sniffly students one of these gems for germs!
I showed these to Zack and said, “Aren’t these funny? Wouldn’t these be fun to give to your friends?”
He gave me an incredulous look and said, “No.”
(That was a no-it’s-not-funny-&-no-I’m-not-giving-those-to-my-friends, no)
The next day I heard him telling Braxton the knock-knock joke and saying, “Isn’t that funny?!”
Traitor. He better like his wheelie valentines!





2 comments:
Those are such great ideas! It's perfectly okay to share and use the ideas of others! Share and share alike! :o) That was funny about Zachary! He WILL LOVE the wheelie valentines! ♥
Thanks Julie I have been thinking about what i could do for the kids this year. I think its fun to let them celebrate too
Post a Comment