‘Tis the season for sing-alongs…
Zack is the 2nd reindeer from the left.
If you think Zack is as adorable as I do (and you want to sit through another 3 minutes and 26 seconds of this) then you should watch them recite “The Night Before Christmas.” They know all of it, by heart! I just didn’t manage to capture it all.
Brynnly (2nd green shirt from the right) sang a funny song with her 6th grade class for her school sing-along.
It was a big hit with our little boys [cue barfing sounds].
I hope everyone was able to have even half as Merry of a Christmas as I did - let it be known that Bob is the king of coupons!
On the Make Dinner for the Family coupon it says (in tiny print) “not Ramen noodles” – which I [will] so very much appreciate.




2 comments:
Those were all very precious! Kids, any age, are so cute when they sing! The Night Before Christmas, I heard all of it! :o)
Those kids had the 'barfing' sound down pat! ♥
Oh, those adorable little voices, the night before Christmas was just too cute. I love it.
Those are some pretty good coupons, I'll have to have Jordan read this post with a little *hint, hint* action thrown in there:)
I'm glad you had such a merry Christmas, Love you Sis!
Post a Comment