Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mostly Monkeys

A tribute to Auntie Lisa:
A day in the life of our happy little family of Mostly Monkeys

He kicks...

He shoots...

He scores!
No wait, that's a save!

Dancing Queen.


It's a bird. It's a plane. It's Super Monkey!
And when your the same size as your monkey...
the logical thing to do is body slam it!
You need a monkey.
Your kids need a monkey.
The world's a better place with monkeys!

4 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

What an awesome tribute to 'monkeys' and your sister Lisa!
I loved all the pics! Quintin and Brynnly and getting too grown up! Scarey! I want them to stay little, but I know that's impossible!
Love ya!
Mom :o)

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

Ok, I'm jealous. I want a tribute to monkey mania with my monkey's. Very cute!

Lisa said...

Awww, xie xie jie jie, this makes my heart feel super happy!

Lisa said...

In case you're not as fluent in Mandarin as I am, that means thank you sister:)