Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!





This is courtesy of our ward's Halloween party. Bob is being Jim being Dave (from Thursday's episode of The Office), I'm looking more biker than pirate with my black bandana, and I had big plans for my children's costumes until they decided they had opinions of their own (please note that I don't approve of Q's costume, but my opinion means squat in matters such as these when it's in regards to Q and B). So instead of being a cool coordinating family, we ended up being a hodgepodge this year. But at least it's a hodgepodge in costume. And that's an accomplishment in my Halloween book, especially if it includes Bob.
I'm not sure if he's aware of this, but Bob's actually dressed up (Mr. Rogers was unintentional:) every year since we've been married. So thank you Mr. Rogers/Farmer Bob/The Man in the Yellow Hat/Dave. I love a man in uniform, er costume. But I do have to admit my favorites are from my brothers-in-law in years past, when Chris was Frankenstein and Jordan was a Gringott's Goblin. Hmm, perhaps I should consider green face paint for Bob next year...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

LOOOVE it! Is Miss B, Miss HM? I should be better at guessing. I think it's great that even you and Bob dress up, Jordan and I don't really have enough gumption.
Although we didn't do it I thought it would have been fun to go as Phyllis and Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration. Maybe next year!

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Thanks!Loved the pictures! Quintin is kind of s-c-a-r-e-y!!! :o0
What a sport to dress up like that! :o) Miss Brynnly looks sophiticated and too grown up and gosh, she's a beauty!Loved the Buz Light Year and Little Froggy! :o)
You look like Gina Davis (sp) in her pirate movie! Bob looks like himself! :o) You and Bob and Michelle and Chris were sports to dress up! Loved it!
Love ya!
Mom :o)

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

I forgot to mention how I loved the 'mummy pumpkin!'
Mom :o)

Blacketts said...

Love, Love the pumkins! I am so inviting myself to do pumpkins with you guys next year. You guys look awesome!