I've been really torn about the time I have to spend away from my boys while I'm at school. I know I'll be glad I'm all done once I graduate in the Spring, but right now it's a little tough. Are you aware that this little guy turns 1 next month?! I've been trying to keep him little for as long as I possibly can, but it turns out I didn't make a difference. He's growing up anyway. What a stinker!
Is there anyone on the planet that ISN'T playing soccer? I don't know what it is about this sport that attracts people like bees to honey. These days I rarely see Quintin in anything else but a soccer uniform. He's got groupies too...
Zack is having a great time at the WeeCare preschool on campus. He's learning a lot of independence being away from me. I'm overprotective, I know. He fights me everyday I come to pick him up, unless it's Gymnastics Day. I enrolled Zack in The Little Gym about a week ago and I'm fairly certain it's the best thing that's ever happened to him. He loves to go, he follows directions, he's making really great progress socially and physically, and the only reason he leaves (after an entire HOUR of fun!) is so he can get a stamp from his teacher, Mr. Nate, on both hands and feet, plus one on his belly. I love this place!
Okay, it's 10:21 PM and my eyes are trying to tell me it's getting close to my bedtime. Maybe I should try to catch up on blogging in the mornings. I'll let you know how it goes. Is it any consolation that all my friends are being neglected? I know Jim and Pam and my buddies at The Office have missed me. And I haven't even seen my Loser friends since the first day we met. Although I have to admit I've been caught Star-watching while I'm pretending to do homework. I just can't help it! Misty May is the closest friend I have to Kerri Walsh, except for Charlotte who conveniently neglected to tell me she was meeting up with Kerri until after the fact!! I'm a little green with envy about that. Okay, friends, I promise to keep in touch better. G'nite.
3 comments:
Yes, a whole month! As busy as you are is equal to as non-busy/bored I am, which leads to one month of fruitless, obsessive JulieBlogChecking, humph! Think of those of us with no life please! Which I guess would only be me. Oh well, I do know that you are very busy, so I'll let it slide.
PS. Bubs is too cute.
Braxton is so cute I laugh whenever I see his picture! I can't believe he is 1 they do grow up so fast. Good luck with school that is called busyness!
Loved all the pics! Those 4 kids are gorgeous! Braxton is so cute! What a little blondie! I can't believe how grown up Zachary is getting! Quintin sure is getting tall! Brynnly is such a sweetie! Give them all hugs and kisses for me! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I loved your blog and I do know how busy your life has been. It's fun to rewad how all my kiddos are doing!
Love ya!
Mom :o)
Post a Comment