Sunday, October 12, 2008

Somebody loves you Uncle Doug...

Drawing people is a brand new talent for Zack. Yesterday he sat down to doodle and inspiration drove him to sketch his Uncle Doug. More specifically, "Uncle Doug going Trick or Treating."

However, the following masterpiece is actually the second in a series of two. I wasn't around to take a picture of Trick or Treat Doug, so Zack agreed to make yet another portrait of his (obviously) favorite uncle so I could show you his work.

Priceless. At least in my humble opinion.


"Crazy Hair Doug"


Here's a personal interview with the artist explaining his work:

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ack! This is the cutest thing ever! I'm so jealous of Doug for being such a favorite, but I'm quite impressed with Zacks artistic ability.
I love that little schmoop!

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest thing ever! Zachary you are such a great artist!
Love ya!
Grandma Guptill
in Washington :o)
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

I can't believe how big Zack is. His people look just like Jackson's people, all very leggy!