Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It’s a girl!

Baby Girl Ward ultrasound profile plus hairbow

And therefore she will have no name…unless by some miracle Bob and I can agree on one before she’s born and people just start calling her something else anyway.  Hmmm…Something Else…I wonder…

“You come here right now Something Else Ward!”

Maybe not.  No pressure, just pick a name that I (and she) won’t despise the rest of her life.  Why were my boys so easy?

Speaking of boys, I have some pictures to post from WAY back of some of things my little guys have been up to, and the rest of us as well for that matter.  I even have pictures from not so way back.  I’m not sicker than sick anymore so there’s a pretty good chance I WILL post them…some day ;-)

8 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

I'm so excited for you! You and Brynnly need to have a little miss to help even things out a bit! :o) A name will come and how fun that is going to be!♥

Lisa said...

I'm so excited! A beautiful little niece, you can tell from the picture that she's a stunner. Congrats you guys!!!

J.C. Brownlow's said...

Congrats Julie!!! That is so exciting! I have the opposite problem, we are having Boy number 3 and can't agree/pick a name! Girls are easy, probably because we don't have any. :) miss you and hope your doing great!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! Little girls are so fun.

Campbell said...

Congrats! I love little girls they are so much fun! I just knew you were going to have a girl! I'm glad to hear you arent sick anymore!

SpencernAmy said...

Sooo cool! Yes! Another little Julie in the family!! Ask my girls for names. They have a whole list of fun ones. *hugs*

Grandpa Ward said...

Grand daughters are more fun. She will have plenty of girl friends at family gatherings. Wonderfull.

candice said...

Hurray!!!!! Neal and I have the same problem except with BOYS' names!! Girls are sooooo easy, so many fun ones, boys are a different story. Maybe we need to get together. :)