In my head I am doing the MOST embarrassing arms waving in the air, incoherent excited yippee yell- congratulations you guys! This is SO EXCITING!!! Happy Mothers Day, love you!
I have the biggest smile on my face right now. Congrats you guys that is such exciting news!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having a boy or a little girl. Congrats Congrats!
I so wanted to ask you about it when I was emailing you yesterday but figured you'd tell us when you were . . . . So glad I'm getting caught up on blogs today. Congratulations! Are you feeling okay?
10 comments:
WOW! WHAT A SURPRISE!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Boy or girl, may he or she be rich in health and the love of her family! ♥♥♥
In my head I am doing the MOST embarrassing arms waving in the air, incoherent excited yippee yell- congratulations you guys! This is SO EXCITING!!! Happy Mothers Day, love you!
YAY~ Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting.
Exciting!!!!!! Congratulations, and happy mother's day!! :)
I have the biggest smile on my face right now. Congrats you guys that is such exciting news!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having a boy or a little girl. Congrats Congrats!
Congrats!! That is so exciting! Hope you are feeling good. ;)
Hurray! So excited for you guys.
I so wanted to ask you about it when I was emailing you yesterday but figured you'd tell us when you were . . . . So glad I'm getting caught up on blogs today. Congratulations! Are you feeling okay?
*Hugs*
So very exciting!! Congratulations Julie!
Post a Comment