Monday, October 18, 2010

Family Pictures

It’s that time of year I guess…

So I jumped at the chance to have the lovely and talented Penelope take a “photo shoot” (as Bob affectionately refers to it – and I think he rather enjoyed himself) of our little crowd.  Boy, was she patient! (thanks Pene)

penelopelphoto_wf2

She’s got a few more shots on her website: Penelope Lolohea Photography

8 comments:

candice said...

I LOVE your photos! They are so cute. What a beautiful family you have!

SpencernAmy said...

Wowee! Gorgeous!

SpencernAmy said...

Are these the same people we camped with? lol

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Gorgeous family and gorgeous photos! I love Pene's work. She has a gift!

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Me again! I love your photo you posted. The expressions of Zachary and Braxton are perfect! Your whole family looks like they really enjoyed the photo shoot! What great subjects Pene had to work with! What a great photographer!♥

Lisa said...

So cute! I love them all, there is one of Zachary though that is like 'get this kid in an ad for milk stat!'
Way to be super photogenic, Ward family!

Campbell said...

Cute i love this picture of you guys!

Sara said...

I love them too! They are awesome!