Friday, September 17, 2010

We interrupt our regular scheduled program…

 

this-is-only-a-test_emergency_broadcast_system

So I can FINALLY finish the Hunger Game series! ! !

Okay, so my “regular” scheduled program is sporadic at best, but seriously, I had high hopes of catching up my blog until I picked these books up a week ago (thankyouverymuch, Michelle + book club).  So things on the blog front are on hold until I can free myself of this addicition.  I don’t plan on sleeping much tonight, so perhaps a blog update isn’t too far off.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

SO GOOD! I have Michelle to thank too, and now I'm remembering that it was Michelle who recommended I read the Twilight series. It seems she has good taste. Not to mention that she recommends these books to me, and since I live all the way up here, when I recommend them to my friends, they think I'm the good book finder. It's a good system:)
Enjoy Mockingjay, we'll have to dish later!

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Well I'm glad you're finally reading them. They are addicting and hard to put down! It's amazing how you can blaze through those chapters then look at the clock and say, 'Oh my goodness, where did the time go?!' ...or...'Is it really that late?' Sensible people get their rest, only the insane stay up late and read! Bring on the insane! :o) ♥