Hanging out with the balloons:
Ready for lift off:
Followed by an extremely productive day for me in the garden and the yard with help from my neighbors. They claim to enjoy that kind of thing. I'm happy to oblige. Nothing fancy, just pulling out a few forests of weeds. Sometimes I wonder how my neighbors refrain from asking, "How can you live like this?!"
Tried dinner at the new Italian place by University Mall Cinemas, but I wasn't impressed with Great Grandma's Lasagna. It tasted a lot like Chef Boyardee's famous recipe. Hmm.
Killed some time before the fireworks and headed up Provo Canyon to the Aspen Loop. We stopped at Cascade Springs to reminisce about our courtship days and found the bench where we first discussed the idea of getting married. 5 years later...
4 comments:
Looks like a fun day. The Kogers and us missed you on Thursday morning at the balloons. You picked the better day though because the day we went, they were grounded because of wind. Swimming this week? M W or F?
Provo really knows how to celebrate the 4th! Sounds like a fun day. Can't wait to see you guys.
Enjoyed all the pics! Looks like Braxton is a born runner! Hmmm, how is dad going to take that, runner vs volleyball player? :o) Glad everyone had such a great day! :o)
Seems like your celebrating was about as perfect as it can get, how fun!
Um, there are no words to express how in love I am with the picture of Braxton running, I too LOVE the running arms. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment