while you wait?
I take a ridiculously long time to post anything on my blog (in case you hadn't already noticed).
I take a ridiculously long time to post anything on my blog (in case you hadn't already noticed).
And because I know you're just dying for my next post (if only!), here's a little something to get you by. Or at least help me feel like I'm not such blogging slacker.
Hey, did I mention I'm also qualified/certified/diplomafied?!

I know. 12 years in the works and no fancy acronyms next to my name. Hmm, perhaps it's because it took me that long...they threatened to make me redo a few things if I didn't hurry things up as it was! They suspect you forget stuff after so long. In my experience, I'd say rightly so. But it all comes back to you when you really need it - right? Just say, "Right!"
4 comments:
Right! As in Right on sister! Congratulations, that's such an exciting and wonderful achievement, you are incredible!
Oh, and I wish I was there to cover that yogurt?-ey face in kisses.
Cutest little drinker ever! And I can only hope I'll remember all the stuff I learned in school so I won't look like a complete slacker when my kids start needing help with their homework.
Awesome! Congratulations! Could you post Bob's diploma the next time? I'm sure he's as equally excited to be finished! :o) YOU BOTH DID IT!!! I can't get over how much Broxton looks like Zachary! He has his own little look but still has the resemblace. I can't wait to kiss that cute face in a few weeks! :o)
What!! I WAS in AZ in June!! I can't believe you didn't tell me. I would have forced myself into your family reunion just to spend time with my dear Julie! ARGH!!!!
And of course congrats on having earned a diploma. You deserve it! Way to go.
Post a Comment