Saturday, May 30, 2009

Un-Birthdays


It occurred to me tonight that I've missed a considerable amount of birthdays this year, including that of my blog. March would have been my 1 year mark and sadly I've made a measly 40 posts. Not much to celebrate, in my opinion. I really hope to make this blog a little more meaningful in its 2nd year, just in case you're curious or care. So don't give up on me, if you're even still there ;) Here's to remembering things, even if I'm late.
P.S. Zack turned 4 in March. Thank you to all of you that remembered him on his big day.
{Enjoying his dinosaur fossil kit. Safety first, friends!}

2 comments:

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

What a cute picture! Zack is growing up too fast! What a handsome little boy! :o) And...'Welcome Back!'... to the blogging world! Yes, yours has been a little silent for seveal months, but then ... you've had a lot going on in your life. We look forward to seeing your blog with more activity this summer! :o)
Love ya! Mom :o)

Lisa said...

I'm curious! I care! I would never give up on you! Well I might have been convinced you'd NEVER post again, but that didn't stop me from checking every few days even though bloglines never gave me any reason to hope-until today! So you see, I'd never give up on you! Happy Blog Birthday, and a big Happy Birthday to Zack! Exclamation point!